The FA Cup Final is upon us but not as we know it Jim.
A 5.30PM kick off? And what's this? More league games to be played after it. What is the world coming to?
The FA Cup is the Blue Riband event of the season and as such we want it to be the last game of the season.
Considering Liverpool's dire league form we have even more reason for wanting tomorrows game to be the last!
Some final thoughts on the Cup Final:
I don't think Carroll and Suarez will start for Liverpool. It will be Suarez upfront with a five man midfield. Drogba will start for Chelsea with Torres coming from the bench.
Liverpool will try to put a stranglehold on midfield with Gerrard and Spearing recycling the ball. I expect Chelsea to play on the break.
I think it will be an evenly matched game and it is going to boil down to whether Liverpool can take their chances or waste them all. I don't see Chelsea getting many attempts on goal but then they didn't need many against Barcelona did they?
Liverpool have to find striking form to win this game but given their recent patchy performances it doesn't seem likely.
Get on Chelsea to win at 7/5.
There are still Champions League and relegation places to be settled on though so these are going to be the focus of this weeks football accumulator.
This week I have a five bet accumulator for you. A £10 bet returns £130.71.
So far we are £-30 on accumulator betting so it is just as well it is once a week!
Here are your bets:
1. Arsenal V Norwich. Arsenal to stroll to a home win. I watched Liverpool overturn a very poor Norwich team last week and Arsenal will be much too strong for them. Home advantage says they will take all three points.
2. Newcastle V Manchester City. City to keep the pressure on. Newcastle beat an under strength Chelsea team and had two wonder strikes from Cisse. Lightening won't strike twice and City will win this.
3. Aston Villa V Tottenham. Tottenham need the points although Villa need a draw to be sure of escaping the drop. Too many injuries for Villa will see them get nothing from this game.
4. Bolton V West Brom. Bolton will get the points they need from this fixture. But is it too late? Sam Allardyce will be forgiven a wry smile if he passes Bolton on the way up.
5. Fulham V Sunderland. Fulham to take all three points. A committed display against Liverpool and a repeat performance will see them pick up all three points.