This week I’m shortening the odds drastically to try and get closer to the elusive winner.
It’s clear we are not going to get anywhere near a big payday using odds that are – in the main – pretty unfavourable, but whilst realising that to get a big win, you need big odds and that of course means getting lucky.
I’m also looking for a bit more fun because let’s face it, getting halfway there every week is getting monotonous.
So this week I’m going for much shorter odds on eight home bankers - £2 wins £114.96 when I placed this at Skybet.com so let’s see how we fare with that this week.
Maybe we could run this accumulator in conjunction with £2 wins £500 so that we up the ante a little but we are still in small stakes land and it is an affordable loss each week.
In fact that’s what I think I’ll do. So instead of ripping up the form of the £2 accumulator we’ll keep that and add this one as a new accumulator starting with week one.
Here are the bets:
- Selection 1: Brighton, Match Result, Brighton v Doncaster
- Selection 2: Burnley, Match Result, Burnley v Millwall
- Selection 3: Leicester, Match Result, Leicester v Watford
- Selection 4: Brentford, Match Result, Brentford v Crawley Town
- Selection 5: Annan, Match Result, Annan v Montrose
- Selection 6: Berwick, Match Result, Berwick v Queens Park
- Selection 7: Reading, Match Result, Reading v Sheffield Wednesday
- Selection 8: Sheffield Utd, Match Result, Sheffield Utd v Shrewsbury
So now we have a £2 wins £500 accumulator and a £2 wins £100 accumulator running each week. Let’s expand the betting portfolio so that we can wager a tenner each week and at least try to win our money back with the possibility that we might win big.